Things you won’t find in your ministry job description:
1. Must be proficient in hard conservations on holy ground.
2. Should expect sweet disappointments and unexpected miracles.
3. Must be prepared for unimaginable heartbreak and willing to contend for unforgettable reconciliation.
4. Ready to receive accountability you don’t want and humility that is much needed.
5. Be prepared to lead difficult people who will become your most loved community.
6. Applicant should be advised this work is both beautiful and brutal, life-giving and soul-sucking. Both satisfying and full surrender.
7. By signing the dotted line, you accept the role of a shepherd, janitor, leader, servant, friend, deliverer of hard news, intercessor, mediator, baby holder, first responder, last to leave, meal train maker, the one who married and often buries.
Welcome to the team."
11x17 Art print
100lb Matte card stock
Banner wood option available (please select)
1-4 days processing time
Frame not included